1. The purpose of processing personal information
<Dgram, Inc.>(‘www.dgram.co.kr’ or ‘dgram’) processes personal information for the following purposes and does not use it for any purpose other than the following.
– Identifying and certifying the customer’s intention to join, providing services to the customer, and maintaining membership.Payment of the amount according to the supply of management, goods, or services; supply of goods or services.Shipping, etc.
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
① <Dgram, Inc.>(‘www.dgram.co.kr’ or ‘dgram’) processes and holds personal information within the period of personal information retention and use or personal information held or used in accordance with statutes agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
② Specific personal information processing and retention periods are as follows.
☞ Using the example below, record the retention period, related statutes, grounds, etc. for personal information processing and personal information processing.
(Example)- Customer sign-up and management: Until the termination of a service contract or membership: Provided, That if the bond or debt relationship remains until the settlement of the relevant bond or debt relationship.
– Supply records such as withdrawal of contracts, subscriptions, payment, goods, etc. in e-commerce: 5 years
The rights and obligations of the information subject and the legal representative
the users of the method may exercise the following rights as the personal information subject
The information subject may exercise the following rights related to personal information protection at any time for Dgram,Inc. (‘www.dgram.co.kr’ or ‘dgram’)
1. Requesting personal information access
2. Request correction in case of errors, etc.
3. Request for deletion
4. Request to stop processing
4. Creating items of personal information to be processed
<Dgram, Inc.>(“www.dgram.co.kr” or “dgram) handles the following personal information items.
<Confirm customers intention to join, identify and certify the service identity for the customer.Officials>
– Mandatory items: E-mail and mobile phone numbers
– Optional items :
5. The destruction of personal information
<Dgram, Inc.>(‘www.dgram.co.kr’ or ‘dgram’) shall destroy personal information without delay if the purpose of personal information processing is achieved in principle. Procedure, deadline, and method of destruction are as follows.
A. Disposal procedure
- The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after achieving the purpose (separate documents in case of paper) and is immediately destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time in accordance with internal policies and other related statutes. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for any other purpose except by law.
B. Disposal Time Period
- The user’s personal information shall be destroyed within five days from the end of the retention period, and within five days from the date on which the personal information is deemed unnecessary, such as the achievement of the purpose of processing personal information, the abolition of the relevant service, and the termination of the business.
6. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
<Dgram, Inc.>(‘www.dgram.co.kr’ or ‘dgram’) does not use ‘cookies’ that store information of the information subject and call it from time to time.
7. Creating a Personal Information Protection Officer
① Dgram, Inc. (‘www.dgram.co.kr’ or ‘dgram’) is responsible for handling personal information and designated as a person in charge of personal information protection as follows for handling personal information complaints and relief of damages.
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
Name: Kyung Min Sik
연락처 :Contact:0234438074, firstname.lastname@example.org, 025148074
※ You are connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
▶ Department in charge of personal information protection
Department name: Management team
Person in charge: Kyung Min Sik
연락처 :Contact:0234438074, email@example.com, 025148074
② The information subject can contact the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge of personal information protection related to all personal information protection related inquiries, complaints, and damage relief caused by using the service (or business) of the corporation (www.dgram.co.kr). Dgram, Inc. (‘www.dgram.co.kr’ or ‘dgram’) will respond and process the inquiry of the information subject without delay.
9. The measures for securing personal information safety
<Dgram, Inc >(‘www.dgram.co.kr’ or ‘dgram’) 개takes technical, administrative and physical measures necessary for securing safety under Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act as follows.
Minimize and educate personnel handling personal information
We are implementing measures to manage personal information by designating employees who handle personal information and minimizing it by limiting it to those in charge.
2. Establishing and implementing an internal management plan
The company establishes and implements an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
3. Technical measures against hacking, etc.
<In order to prevent personal information leakage and damage caused by hacking or computer viruses, Dgram, Inc.> (‘www.dgram.co.kr’ or ‘dgram’) installs security programs, periodically updates and checks, installs systems in areas where access is restricted from outside, and monitors and blocks them technologically and physically.
4. Restricting access to personal information
The government takes necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, changing, and terminating access to the database system that processes personal information, and controls unauthorized access from outside using the intrusion prevention system.